Google

Search This Blog

A Glamorous and Relaxed Black, Gray, and Silver Apartment


This apartment looks so glamorous and relaxing. I just love the color scheme used in here, so soothing. The dining room looks fabulous, so French and elegant and just look at those luxurious drapes... what's not to love in that space? A picture of an icon like Audrey to inspire, its so perfect in that little work space. The couch looks so comfy and with all those books in there I think I'd lie in that couch more than I'd be sitting...reading those books of course. The bedroom looks so inviting with its simplicity but at the same time filled with femininity... oh that little hanging heart from the lovely chandy is super cute. The bathroom may not be so spacious but I love the glam feel all over it. Hmmm... the interiors of this apartment would definitely go to my inspiration file.













images: Weranda

17 comments:

Sush said...

Oh OH OH I am in love! The charcoal sofa is the exact material I want to use to recover my antique upholstered rocking chair and I love all the reflective and sparkly accessories.
Yep, made me happy!
Hugs~

Sharon Lee Johnson said...

Gorgeous. I am smitten with that tufted grey velvet sofa. I want one!! x Sharon

shoe devotee said...

Never thought grey would look so great on walls. Love it. Absolutely fabulous. :)

Marcela Gmd said...

Wow beautiful apartment!!!
Have a nice day!

Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

designchic said...

So glamorous...love the gold mirror!!

Claudia Lane said...

Hi Ann, how gorgeous and glamourous...the grey sofa is a beauty, love the hot pink (cushion) feminine touch! xo

Genie -- Paris and Beyond said...

Love the open spaces and the blend of styles here. Of course, the color tones are fabulous! Who, but Audrey, to oversee it all.

The cool feel of silver/gray would temper the warm climate in which I live.

Bises,
Genie

Little Tree Vintage said...

loving all of these rooms, so inspiring!

Anonymous said...

I love the whole flat, especially the grey details.
(I had no problem with commenting, just I had to take a break with blogging :-) )

Flashes of Style said...

Lovely room! <3

xoxo,

Bonnie

Alessandra Mazzini said...

Very nice spaces!

fashionindahat.com

mitchinheels said...

Gosh,i so adore this apartment.wish to smt like that in the future!hehe..
btw,im following u now via gfc hon.hope u check out my blog and share the love back.
Mitch,xx

Anha Senet said...

Nice!

xoxo

Clara Turbay said...

Excellent love it.

l said...

So pretty! love it! :)

Vær våken said...

Ooooh, sigh!!!

x

Kathy said...

Totally love everything about it!! xoxo
http://www.hellohellofriday.com/